Be aware while driving through Skyline Ranches as there are no sidewalks and many of our children walk or ride bikes to school. Slow down, pay attention and limit cell phone usage.
Our main driveway on the east of the school has two distinct lanes (left and right), one entry and one exit. It is a one way, enter from 210th Street only.
Left Lane/Drive Thru
The left lane is the thru lane for cars wishing to access a parking spot in front of the school or enter the teachers parking lot at the end of the drive. The following regulations must be followed:
- Children must NEVER load or unload in the thru lane.
- Be aware of drivers merging from the drop off lane.
- Be alert to kids with parents crossing from the parking to the main entrance.
Right Lane/Loading Zone
The right lane is for DROPPING OFF OR PICKING UP ONLY. Never leave your vehicle unattended in this lane between the hours of 7:50 – 8:30 am or 2:50 – 3:30 pm. To assure this lane keeps moving the following regulations should be followed:
- Drivers MUST REMAIN IN THEIR CARS.
- Children should load/unload on the CURBSIDE ONLY. No child should ever exit a vehicle from the driver’s side of the car
. Childrenshould BE READY TO JUMP OUT – coats on, breakfast finished, with a backpack, and a kiss. Teach younger students to buckle and unbuckle themselves.